Get to know me tag


I haven’t done any tag posts yet and although I have introduced myself I though it would be nice to share some random facts, and what a better way to do it than with a get to know me tag. Remember when you used to do these all the time on Myspace! I was such a loser I absolutely loved doing them like anyone was actually interested. (If Myspace was before your time just know I am jealous of your youth)


1. Do you have a middle name?
Maria

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

Hmm in school it was probably out of Art and English...I haven't done anything artistic in a while so I guess English is the one that stuck.

3. What’s your favorite drink?
I guess it depends on my mood. I love Pepsi Max (complete fizzy addict) but I am also fond of a good cup of coffee.


4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Agh I don't think I have one at the moment...Is it weird that I haven't really listened to any music in a while – oooo I do love Calum Scott's cover of Dancing on my own.


5. What would you name your children?
I love the name Amelia for a girl, and maybe Thomas for a boy after my granddad



6. Do you participate in any sports?
I used to make up all kinds of excuses to get out of PE and now that I don’t have to do any sports I stay well away! I'm not a huge fan of moving around.

7. What’s your favorite book?
Difficult one, I love so may books, I dont suppose I really have a favourite. Two years ago I read 'The Good Girl' by Mary Kubica and it was wonderful, so many feelings!

8. What’s your favorite colour?
I love a light blue...I can't narrow it down any more because I love all of the shades.

9. What’s your favorite animal?
Elephant

10. What’s your favorite perfume?
At the moment… Chloé Signature

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
I love Halloween but I have to choose Christmas, you get to spend the whole month being excited and there’s so many Christmas markets and yummy food, AAAUGH I'm already excited

12. Have you graduated from High School?
High School, Sixth Form, University. Been through it all and now struggling through adulthood
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I would love to travel more though. Rather tan going for a relaxing holiday in the sun I would love to go and see all of the amazing sights.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Unfortunately not. I am envious of those of you who can.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! An older Sister

16. What’s your favourite store?
Hmm depends what kind. I could spend a year browsing through Paperchase at all of the glorious stationary

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I go trough different phases...Right now I love Chiquitos!

18. Do you like school?
I hated it. Sixthform (College) wasn't too bad but I hated school.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Jenna Marbles, Shaytards...too many I like to name but those two are the first I ever really watched and stuck with.

20. What’s your favorite movie?
Lord of the Rings – Probably 'Return of the King' but don't tell the others!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy...I could go on, but I won't.

22. PC or Mac?
I have a PC but I loved using a Mac when I was at university.

23. What phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy S6 – I never thought I would change from iPhone but I love it!

24. How tall are you?
Just Under
5’5″
25. Any pets?
Two Long haired Chihuahuas (Buster and Ava) and a Pygmy Hedgehog (Willow)


I tag you ALL! I love finding new blogs to read and being nosey, so leave me your links!

No comments